| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nuwara Eliya in December is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in December is wettish with rain periodically. Around 194mm (7.6in) of water is released during on average 17 days.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Nuwara Eliya December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nuwara Eliya:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1192.1 kms (740.8 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 1193.3 kms (741.5 miles) NNW
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 673.9 kms (418.8 miles) N
- Bangalore, India - 752.7 kms (467.7 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 921.9 kms (572.9 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 725.3 kms (450.7 miles) NW
- Pamban, India - 309 kms (192 miles) NNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) WNW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) WNW
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 852.4 kms (529.7 miles) W
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 157 kms (97.6 miles) NW
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 71 kms (44.1 miles) NW
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) W
- Male, Maldives - 858.3 kms (533.3 miles) WSW